Old April 13th 09, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Corner reflector antenna source

On Apr 13, 8:10*am, dave wrote:
JIMMIE wrote:
On Apr 12, 8:23 pm, Tom Horne wrote:
Would anyone now of a source for corner reflector antennas for two
meters other than home brew? *Since Arrow antennas discontinued it's
line of corner reflector antennas I know of no source for ready made ones.
--
Tom Horne

"This alternating current stuff is just a fad. *It is much too dangerous
for general use." *Thomas Alva Edison

Gee, I figure that thing is going to be about 9 ft tall and 4.5 ft
wide. Thats a big chunk of metal for 12 db of gain.

Jimmie

Chain link fence.

Hi Hi, Youve been the fox before?