Old April 13th 09, 07:25 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : 'The Shrub' Is Now Officially Succeeded By "The O" - Why IsObama 'The O" cause . . . He Stands For Nothing -and- He Is A Big Zero !

On Apr 12, 6:58*pm, Gary DeWaay wrote:
In article , Poetic Justice
* says...

wrote:
Stop Spending Our Future! ......................................
http://reason.com/blog/show/132829.html

Stop Spending my grandchild's Future, he has yet to vote to spend that
money.

- Amazing how fiscally conservatives the righties
- have suddenly become after 8 years of the Shrub.

Why, they say such things as above as if they have any credibility.

To laugh.

I'm beginning to think "Conservative" is a type of birth defect, in
which the person is born without a normal sense of hypocrisy.

- Leftie blog poster