Old April 15th 09, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_20_] dxAce[_20_] is offline

Default Keywords and criminal investigations (attn; Jerry)

dave wrote:

wrote:
On Apr 12, 7:23 am, dave wrote:
Probably not a good idea to send a message with the name of the prez and
a word derived from the same root as hashish in the same message, as it
will get your ass flagged.

Ja, Heil Barack HITLER 0baMa0!!!

"The report warned law enforcement agencies to watch for suspicious
individuals who may have bumper stickers for third-party political
candidates such as Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin."

"It further warned law enforcement to watch out for individuals with
"radical" ideologies based on Christian views, such as opposing
illegal immigration, abortion and federal taxes."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94803

SEIG HEIL!!! http://liberalfascism.nationalreview.com/

I'd say these people are suspect because the election is over and they
still have their stickers. Home grown terrorism is real; are you
suggesting we look the other way?

I've some Nixon stickers here, that'd get the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists all
worked up!

Better yet, I can revive the UCOMM (United Counties Of Michigan Militia) shtick!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.