Old April 15th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Brian Oakley[_3_] Brian Oakley[_3_] is offline

Default American interpretation

"Tom Donaly" wrote in message
JB wrote:
"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Brian Oakley wrote:
As Jesus was the fulfillment of the Law, his choice to forgive is what
is true. The penalty was paid. There was a death for the adultery.
So why is the Old Testament included in The Bible
if Jesus rendered it meaningless and irrelevant?
--
73, Cecil, IEEE, OOTC, http://www.w5dxp.com

Not meaningless and irrelevant. The law is to be considered and
respected,
but is not the main point. The Jews asked for the law because they were
too
afraid of the voice of God. Obedience to his voice would have been more
pleasing. God seems to be in tune with what we need but there is no way
we
are going to get in the way of His plans. Jesus was the right hand of
God
reaching out to us. If that doesn't strike you with awe, and it is all
meaningless to you, then you have no heart and morality is what you make
up
just like the animals. Essentially a "heathen".

And you wonder why children who have been taught they are no more than
"evolved primordial soup" go to school with "Natural Selection" T-shirts
and
kill as many as they can for sport. And why abortion is being promoted
as a
painless way to make genocide acceptable. I pray America and its people
finds their way back to God before He sends his blessing elsewhere.

As far as Newton's theory... I thought he dealt primarily with forces.
Works well with things like magnetism, gravity and mechanics, but when
you
introduce AC and antenna theory, it becomes very complex and the pages
start
to fill with Math. Not easy to explain in a news post. I have yet to
see
any of the Math in these posts, which speaks to the fact that everyone is
too lazy to do more than talk about it.

To Cecil;
Quit baiting the fundamentalists. This is an antenna newsgroup,
not a t.v. evangelist God-is-agonna-gitcha newsgroup.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Youre right. God isnt out to gitcha.