Old April 15th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
[email protected] hbrakob@gmail.com is offline

Default Misdirected QSL: WWYD?

Return the card in the SASE, (or in the SAE if sufficient postage
money or IRC is included) if there is one, with the note that you
don't operate from Curacao.

I like this option also. The operator doesn't sit there waiting for a
card which will never come, and he can start hunting PJ2 for his DXCC.

(I'd go a bit further, and send it back even if it came without SASE,
but I recognize that some may be on a tighter budget than me.)

73, de Hans, K0HB/W7