Old April 18th 09, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Ibiquity IBOC - no hd radio upgrade needed!

In article ,
dave wrote:

wrote:
I love it - In my area several stations that were transmitting
ibiquity digital junk have turned it off but they continue to have
spots proclaiming ³now in crystal clear HD². Thus leading consumers
to believe that they are hearing their radio station in ³crystal clear
HD² * with no hd radio upgrade needed!

Talk about confusion! Good way to promote a product * let them think
they already have it! Struble you¹re a genius.

Oh yea * hd radio is exciting! No need to buy one (if they were even
available) because you already have one!

KFI, always Johnny-on-the-spot, just fired their IBOC up. Resulting in
an annoying wubba-wubba sound whenever one of their sidebands fades a
little (which is several times a minute).

For some reason they sound especially bad on the AR7030+ now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California