Old April 18th 09, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Dave is offline

Default Resonance and equilibrium

"Art Unwin" wrote in message
Physics is physics, otherwise known as Classical physics

only in your mind.

He used the boundary method except using only two dimensions
and not three which requires the dimension of time.

best re-read it again, and again... Gauss' law is in 3d, it has to be in 3d
because the electric field from a charge is not confined to a plane... never
was and never will be. unlike your thinking art.

Vibration is resonance in terms of our Earth since it does not account
for all forces involved in the Universe which requires balance or
equilibrium.

the 'universe' makes no requirements, it is the laws of physics that control
the universe. nothing in the universe is anywhere near in equilibrium or we
would all be cold dark cinders.