Old April 18th 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Hallicrafter's Tour on Film

Jim wrote:
Anybody notice any audio-video sync problems in the MP4
version? I tried two different players and the track was
way off.

How can you tell? From what I remembered and a quick review, the only
place there could be synchronized sound is at the begining with the
ham who was later identifed as the chief engineer of Halicrafters
(Samuelson) "on the air" and the speech at the end of the second part
by the head of the Signal Corps.

They were both fine with my playing them using QuickTime player and VLC
under MacOS.

Geoff.