Old April 19th 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Brian Oakley[_3_] Brian Oakley[_3_] is offline

Default American interpretation

snip

You don't worship Pope and probably haven't read him, either. Hitler was a
Christian, as was Savonarola, and King Leopold II of Belgium. There was
even a Fundie dictator in Guatemala, whose name escapes me, but who was
also a mass murderer. It's o.k. if you want to believe the universe is
only 6000 years old. Fine. It's also o.k. if you want to believe you're
morally superior to everyone you disagree with. But this is an antenna
newsgroup, not a holier-than-thou newsgroup. Unless you can relate how
God's Plan for the Universe includes antenna theory revelations that will
change Ham-radio-as-we-know-it-forever, take your self-congratulatory
theology to another venue.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Jesus said that not all that claim Him are His:

Matthew 7:15-23, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's
clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by
their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so
every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth
evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a
corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth
good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits
ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall
enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father
which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we
not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy
name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never
knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Thus, according to Jesus Himself, Hitler could not have been a Christian.
As for those Christians that have a "holier-than-thou" attitude, maybe you
dont know very many Christians.
If this is an antenna forum, Im sure you will not care to respond to this.

God bless you Tom.