Old October 1st 03, 04:43 AM
SAM

Default NEED - ARRL Handbooks

Fellow hams,
This upcoming February we will be holding a technician license preparation
class. This class will be available (of course free of charge) to local CAP
people, local sea cadetts, and any others wanting to obtain their no code
technician class ham license. We held this class last year and helped prepare
16 out of 25 attendees to successfully complete their license test.

We would like to reward those who pass their test with a used copy of the ARRL
handbook. If you have an extra copy of the handbook hanging around and would
like to donate it, please drop me an e-mail at . I will be
willing to reimburse you for media rate postage.

Thanks for your consideration and 73. Scott, WN1B