Old April 20th 09, 01:58 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Gary DeWaay Gary DeWaay is offline

Default Raise a Toast to All The Tea Party Participants!

In article telamon_spamshield-81D3FF.20580819042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid Telamon says...

Ja...

Which explains why 89% of McCains voters were white.

Which explains why past Dem administration cabinets were 98% white.

I think the operative word here is "past."

The Dem part is the party of racism and class warfare.

Lol... shore-thang, Bubba.

I'm beginning to think "Conservative" is a type of birth defect, in
which the person is born without a normal sense of hypocrisy.

- Leftie blog poster