Old April 20th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Calltrex Calltrex is offline

Default At resonant dipole with reactive characteristics.

"Cecil Moore" wrote for the world

I agree that the antenna is a chain of different pure resistances. But that
doesn't explain the asymmetric 'snapshot' here.

Sometimes voltage and current have the same signs and sometimes
they have opposite signs. Remember, this is a snapshot in
time. 1/2 cycle later the envelopes will be upside down.
73, Cecil, IEEE.

That 'sometimes' opposite is extremely important in my eyes. When you explained
in phase and '+' and '-' at the same time, i figured; + x - = nearly zero=free energy !
So i went searching for antenneas etc. and found even the patent ! Even films
were found on the subject. I didn't say it was indexed but via via. Think out of
the box. [if you can ]