Old April 20th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default American interpretation

Brian Oakley wrote:

Seems everyone has an opinion, and they sure dont mind voicing it. But
if it goes in a direction they dont like, they are quick to point that this is
not the place. I guess your qseudointellectual diatribe is king here. So be it.

Really, it's not that bad. In fact given what happens to sensitive
topics in other newsgroups, I think we've all behaved pretty well in
here. Had some civil disagreements, and I was the only one who got
called any names.

A couple years ago, I cuddnt even spel sudointilectuyal - now I is one!
Take care, and Illegetimi non carborundrum. 8^)

- 73 de Mike N3LI -