Old April 21st 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Captain Freedom[_3_] Captain Freedom[_3_] is offline

Default FS: GE/Ericsson MDX VHF Mobile 16Ch 40 Watt

GE Ericsson MDX VHF mobile radio. 136 to 153Mhz. 16 Channel. 2 level
priority. Program scan from front panel. 40 Watt. This radio was used
on a mobile data terminal setup on 139-143Mhz. Radio is set up for data
and does not pass conventional audio. It may be able to be converted
back to normal operation but I do not know for sure and I do not have
the skills to do that. Auction is for the radio only. Available
separately is 1 new remote mount kit, and 1 new microphone. I have 10
of these in similar condition. This auction is for 1 radio with no acc.
I have a manual on PDF available. Radios were taken out of service in
working condition. Email if you have any questions. $25.00 plus
shipping.

John.