Old November 19th 03, 11:48 PM
news2.cableaz.com

You might look into the Wilson dual band cellular trucker antenna that works
without needing a ground plane. Several mounts are available including one
for RV's.

http://www.alternativewireless.com/c...r-antenna.html

"Dunc" wrote in message
I just bought a new RV that has an all fiberglass shell. It also has
thermopaine windows. (2 layers of glass with an air space between them.)

In my older RV I used through the glass antennas with great success, but
with the thickness and air space of the thermopaine windows they will not
work.

I am looking for suggestions for antennas that would preferable not

require
drilling into the shell, but if necessary the smaller hole the better.
I my Cell company is Verizon and is a triband phone.

My VHF needs are for 144-148
and UHF 420-450

Thanks
73