Old April 22nd 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
-.-. --.-[_2_] -.-. --.-[_2_] is offline

Default Electrical lenght vs. phisical lenght

"Cecil Moore" ha scritto nel messaggio

5/4WL down from the tip is a current maximum point.
i.e., odd multiples of 1/4WL are current maximums.

i.e., even multiples of 1/4WL are voltage maximums.

Yep
My error is seeing RF "flowing" from my feed point only through the monopole
and up , not considering that an RF generator is a bipolar thing, and
feeding an antenna is ever related in respect both begin and end of the
entire antenna.
In case of my monopole, i simply forget about the other part of my antenna

Sorry for the dumb question. Hope to ask more serious things.

73,
-.-. --.-, Cristiano, Italy.