Old April 22nd 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default Listen to QSO on Internet ?

Hi,

Is there somewhere on the web a tool permitting to listen to QSO in live (as
there is ATCmonitor to listen to air controllers) ?
Do you know an URL ?
PS. there is well Echolink, but you need to contact the OM to listen him. I
am searcging for a passive tool, like listing to a receiver tuned on HF.

Check out the links at

http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Intern...ine_Receivers/

Quite a few of them there.

--