Old April 24th 09, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default SPRING SPECIAL: Huffington Post Useful Idiot Dr.DaviD Sproutsa...

Bob Dobbs wrote:
wrote:
Huffingtonpost?

Good source of the type news that illustrates the errors of the Bush
conservatives, of course the knee jerk minions are trained to reject it.

They are quite closed minded. I read Drudge and Freerepublic daily.
I've even been checking out the Fox Nation, but that's really
lightweight stuff.

If you knew anything, you'd realize that the Huffington Post has
opinions in the left column, straight news in the middle column, and
features on the right side of the page. Opinion is clearly marked as
such. Anybody capable of critical thinking would have no trouble
separating news from spin.