Old October 4th 03, 02:51 PM
Paul Burridge

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 12:36:04 GMT, helmsman
wrote:

Even while our own troops die,
you are a real patriot..........NOT!!!!

The problem as I see it is that our troops are dying for *nothing.*
Sure it's always nice to see an evil dictator get his arse kicked, but
that wasn't the stated reason for this war and there are plenty of
other evil dictators around the world who won't be dealt with at all.
Our people have been killed and continue to be killed over an
outrageous *lie* - that's the really unforgivable thing about this
whole disastrous affair.
--

"Windows [n.], A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch
to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit