Old April 25th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] heath@hamoh.com is offline

Default Wanted - Manuals for Heathkit IO-4555 O-Scope

Hi, I have an IO-4555 Heathkit O-Scope that started spewing out smoke
15 seconds after turning it on.

Would like to find someone that can shoot me a PDF of the assembly
manual with schematics. The operations manual would be nice also.

I've checked Google and Dogpile for variations and can only find a
schematic for the dual trace version. (IO-4550)

A few places are selling the manuals for a goofy amount of money. I
may have some files, templates, webspace, etc. that I can offer for
trade.

Tim - WD8MQF

http://www.frakkedmatch.com