Old April 26th 09, 10:45 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
dave dave is offline

Default The ObaMa0 attack on Talk Radio is Real -- Call to Action

wrote:
There are more strong signals coming from the Obama Administration
reflecting an intent to put Talk Radio out of business -- or at least
reshape it to censor critical voices and points of view.

When I launched UnFairAir (
www.unfairair.org) some weeks ago, we knew
that several U.S. Senators had publicly called for a re-instatement of
the "Fairness Doctrine"; we knew that draft FCC regulations mandating
"localism" and "diversity of ownership" had been circulating since
early 2008; we also knew that the Obama transition team had vetted pro-
Fairness Doctrine appointees to the FCC.

This sounds like some kind af hairbrained scheme to create jobs in
broadcasting. The horror.