Old April 26th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.scanner
dave dave is offline

Default FS: Ten-Tec RX-350 Mint

Ron wrote:
I have a Mint RX-350 Shortwave Receiver with manual and origional receipts.
An awsome receiver!
100kHz to 30 MHz Demodulation, filtering, passband tuning and AGC are all
done by digital signal processing (DSP). In addition the DSP functions
include an automatic notch filter and adaptive noise filtering. Reception
modes supported are AM, USB/LSB, CW (700 Hz BFO offset) and Digital (1000Hz
BFO offset). The receiver has 34 available IF bandwidths for any type of
signal under all reception conditions!

I also have the optional 302R remote tuning knob/keypad and the 307B
external speaker enclosure which matches the receiver. AC cord and DC plug
as well.

Serious interest only please. Email me at for more
information.

Thank you,
Ron

For all your precious Pets desires visit
www.elitepetsshop.com

http://www.universal-radio.com/CATAL...xvr/rx350.html