Old November 20th 03, 01:23 AM
Cecil Moore

Jim Kelley wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:

Given your propensity for hyperbole, if we can't agree that there are
differences between the transient and steady states, I don't think we'll
have too much luck discussing the subject further.

Maybe you had better list those differences, one by one, so we can agree
or disagree.

Do you really think you're in any postion to be able to speak for
Feynman?

Just read one of his books. He says, "An electron emits or absorbs an
electron." "Absorbs" and "combines" sure seems like the same thing to me.

Things don't work that way. A photon could on the other hand impart
some or all of its energy to an electron.

When a photon imparts its energy to an electron, doesn't that "combine"
the two energies? What am I missing? Also, please describe how a photon
could impart half its energy to an electron. Is the result half a photon?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp