Old April 28th 09, 04:08 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
phil scott phil scott is offline

Default Are Mexicans sicker because of socialized medicine?

On Apr 28, 7:34*am, wrote:
The fatality rate so far is higher than the Spanish Flu epidemic of
1918.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...s_sicker_becau...

no... Mexico is a poor nation, malnutrition (and too much starch
and low protien) is their problem, along
with bad sanitation.... not socialized medicine ... drummer boy.

Nations with solicalized medicine have *better longevity than in the
US... here we give a thrid of our health care
dollars to greedy assholes in suits, with zero medical training
running HMO's ... duhhh. htat impresses you?

Phil scott