Old April 29th 09, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default A DTV antenna

Cecil Moore wrote in news:R0QIl.15486$pr6.5577
@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:

Gordon wrote:
Unfortunatly, I can't mount an outdoor antenna. I rent,
and the landlord won't allow it.

Isn't there a federal law allowing TV antennas?
Or did you sign a personal contract agreeing
not to install a TV antenna?

There may well be. But my landlord has shown an
active disregard for any such landlord/tennent laws
and there may also be neighborhood CC&R's.

I did find plans on the internet for a huge dual
Hoverman design. A terrible overkill for my
purposes. But, I could lean such a thing against
a wall outside of where the TV is located.