Old May 1st 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Resonance and equilibrium

On Fri, 01 May 2009 22:37:24 GMT, "Dave" wrote:

I'll make it easy, 10 degree beamwidth and 30MHz bandwidth.

At how many GHz?

The problems of poor reporting are creeping into the lack of specific
questions.

An example:
Inventor
I have this patent that proves my technology.
Questioner
It shows the reflector is smaller than the driven element;
it shows the director is larger than the driven element;
Does this prove the Yagi no longer works?
Inventor
[silence/mumbling/outrage] I didn't come here for ad hominem!

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC