Old May 2nd 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default IBOC : The Next Step In The Making of FM HD-Radio "More Power" -was- Struble - NPR 10db power increase for FM-HD will be a bust!

"dave" wrote in message
m...
You live in the boonies. FM IBOC takes up 3 analog channels. We don't
have that much space on the dial here in the big cities. The smaller
stations get wiped off the face of the dial.

They could never run IBOC here.. not on AM, not on FM. As I tune across my
car radio there are maybe 5 or 6 spots on the entire dial that do not have
first adjacent channels.