Old May 2nd 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slade Henson Slade Henson is offline

Default Panasonic RF-2000 FM/AM Radio.

Try these links for an overview of the radio. Perhaps they will provide
info.
http://www.radiointel.com/restoring-panasonicrf2200.htm
http://www.radiointel.com/review-panasonicrf2200.htm

slade

wrote in message
I bought it at one of the Goodwill stores around here about 15 years
ago, I think it was the Goodwill store that used to be on Palmyra
Street.I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet, it looks to be in
good condition physically and cosmetically.It is sort of a unique and
ufonious looking radio.I think the radio dates back to the 1960s,
maybe.Are those radios suppose to be real good at DXing?
cuhulin