Old May 2nd 09, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Panasonic RF-2000 FM/AM Radio.

Every room in my house is a junk room, Literally.I have three old foot
lockers cramed full of small radios and larger old radios scattered
around in every room, I am pretty sure I own over three hundred old
radios.This morning, I was poking around in one of my bedrooms, come
Lawdy junk rooms.I had forgotten I have that Panasonic RF-2000 radio.

Heh, this morning I received a snail mail letter (two pages) from that
married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond in Bognor
Regis,England.She got a 30 Pounds (British money, 30 Pounds) parking
ticket on London Road in Bognor Regis.If she doesn't pay it by a certain
date, it jumps to 60 Pounds.She has already paid off the 30 Pounds
ticket.
She said they are thieving *******s! She is right too.
cuhulin