Old May 2nd 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Panasonic RF-2000 FM/AM Radio.

My radio looks completely different than those in the radiointel links
you posted.Let me check the Model number again.

It says, Panasonic Model RF-2000.FM - AM 2 Band 12 Transistor 7 - Diode
Freq Range FM 87 ~ 108 MC AM 525 ~ 1605 MC. Battery Four ''C'' Size
Flashlight Batteries 6 V (Panasonic UM - 2 Or Equivalent) Design
Certified As Complying With FCC's Rules.Part 15, In Effect As Of Date Of
Manufacture.Matsu****a Electric Industrial Co, LTD.Made In Japan.

On the back of the radio, there is what looks like a winding knob, like
on the back of some wind up travel clocks, but perhaps larger size.Right
below that it says, DX M L

On the top of the radio, there is a little lever, below the lever it
says, Auto Tuning.To the left side of the lever, there is a tuning knob,
it says Manual Tuning Press And Turn.(to make the dial indicator turn, I
have to press down slightly and turn.There is a slide switch on top for
FM and AM.To the left side of that, there is the OFF - VOL knob.On one
side of the radio there is an ear phone jack.Below that, there is a jack
for EXT PWR DC 6 V.Below that, there are three more jacks.Remote 1 2 3

There is a single pull up/push down antenna.On the face of the dial it
says, Radar Matic FM - AM 12 Transistor.
I had forgoten to mention earlier there is a bad scuff mark across part
of the plastic dial face.The radio has a black leatherette (or whatever)
covering, it feels like it is padded underneath the cover/covering.

I sound like Cowboy in the Kelly's Heroes movie, up there in that bell
tower.
cuhulin