Old May 2nd 09, 08:38 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
wrote:

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936

Funny, but I can't find anyone but this one wingnut website mentioning this
(and a few others quoting it verbatim), and I notice that none of them
include any references that we can look at ourselves.

Yeah, it IS FUNNY isn't it.

I guess some people will just take *anything* on faith.

You will never have faith. Poor you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California