Old May 2nd 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

In article 4a01fd64.1709468@chupacabra,
Bob Dobbs wrote:

Ron wrote:

Didja' ever wonder how Urgan Legends begin?

Like the bumper wisdom sticker;
"god said it, I believe it, that settles it"

Sounds like global warming to me. You see we actually all have "faith".
The retards have "faith" in godless things and deceptions created to
further mislead them down the path of destruction. By all means continue
to revel in your absurdity but don't expect others to follow like
lemmings to the stupid nonsense you post.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California