Old October 6th 03, 06:10 AM
Avery Fineman

For those interested in getting full and complete details of WWVB, go to:

http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/stations/wwvb.htm

That is the home page for the NIST radio stations and there is a link to
NIST's radio coverage every two hours or so during a 24 hour period
using small hemispere map projections of North and South America.

---

What I am personally interested in is a source for the direct conversion
of WWVB field strength from or to Volts per Meter to confirm the 60 KHz
loop antenna constructed a year ago here. I have a particular reason
since there is some shading effects of nearby-to-residence San Gabriel
Mountain range. Reception is fine, I'm just trying to tie others' numbers
of field strength into the equations for a magnetic loop.

Len Anderson
retired (from regular hours) electronic engineer person