Old May 3rd 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Resonance and equilibrium

On May 3, 9:41*am, Tom Ring wrote:
Dave wrote:

please cite the competition dates and locations, sponsors, and provide a
link to results.

You're awfully demanding of information for someone who probably isn't
even named Dave.

Here's one of the years that's available online.

http://www.csvhfs.org/ant/CSANT96.HTML

1st homebrew on 144, 1st overall on 220, 1st 2nd and 4th overall on 432.
* The first place antenna on 432 was not usable under any normal
circumstances, and was physically a kludge. *1st on 144 and 4th on 432
were meant to be in a 2x2 array, but work adequately alone.

tom
K0TAR

Well I for one will apologize for any disrespect that I have shown
Art