Old May 3rd 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Resonance and equilibrium

On May 3, 6:06*am, "Dave" wrote:
"Tom Ring" wrote in message

. net...

My designs have taken first place in several antenna competitions in the
"non-commercial" category. *And sometimes first second third and fourth

please cite the competition dates and locations, sponsors, and provide a
link to results.

Aw common David,
you are much to demanding of notification of other peoples efforts
You are positioning yourself as a judge in these matters yet have
declared no credentials On my antenna I have yet to have a qso with
it. Why ? Because it is my hobby and not to impress others such as
you.When I get my interest back I will go on the air like I did before
my elmer passed,G3IGP. I stopped when I took down my 80 foot boom yagi
with 13 elements made of foil covered fishing poles and now just
experiment and use the laptop