Old July 22nd 03, 06:25 PM
Richard Clark

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 05:10:00 -0500, W5DXP
wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:
To this point a couple of days has revealed no data to have
refuted my analysis. Denial is an option and opinion is free. Even
at this steep discount none step up to the bench. I didn't expect
anyone would anyway. ;-)

Please state your conclusions in concepts that people can understand.

Hi Cecil,

This was not a monograph for the Sunday Supplement. Those who
understand the concepts of reflection are aware of the implications.
Feel free to abandon the topic if you find the report too difficult to
follow as I am not offering any amendments nor advancing any
speculations. Debate is not a goal here.

If, on the other hand you have new data to offer; please feel free to
post it.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC