Old May 4th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Resonance and equilibrium

On May 3, 6:00*pm, "Sal M. Onella"
wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

*On my antenna I have yet to have a qso with
it. Why ? Because it is my hobby and not to impress others such as
you.When I get my interest back I will go on the air like I did before
my elmer passed,G3IGP. I stopped when I took down my 80 foot boom yagi
with 13 elements made of foil covered fishing poles and now just
experiment and use the laptop.

I looked for this and related postings at rec.fishing.amateur.poles but came
up empty. *Strange.

(Did find one guy who tries calling CQ into his tackle box.)

Stupidity is spreading! Or was it always there but only now barriers
being broken
and stupid people coming out?