Old May 4th 09, 12:09 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

In article ,
"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) Unemployed? No need to be:
www.LayoffRemedy.com" wrote:

SNIP

Hey!! YOU were the one who was DUMB enough to call a
FAIR-minded person a barrage of LYING terms. And now you've
compounded that by demonstrating your COWARDICE via your
RUUNING from the FACTS that INDICTED you. Making you QUITE
the **moron**.

So I've RESTORED those FACTS. You can run, but you can't
hide. The FACTS are immutable. They don't change. And as long as
you remain a bigot, they will *always* INDICT you. And expose you
as a ludicrous laughingstock. ---

SNIP

I'll snip as I like to respond to your nonsense as I see fit. I'm not
altering your posts there Woodstock. If a reader chooses to respond to
you directly they can or they can reply to my edited post. It's called
freedom of speech. Calm down and get a clue.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California