Old May 4th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian,alt.news-media
topset72 topset72 is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Opposed To Protecting The Rights Of TheLive-Born {Living} To Life - Supports Partial Birth Abortion

On May 2, 6:52*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

Actually Telamon is Right.

Yes in-fact then Illinois State Senator Obama stood-up
on the Illinois State Senate Floor and spoke out 'For"
"Partial Birth Abortion" which is the Killing of Living
Full-Term Babies.http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ussein_obama_j...

Please point to where it says in this artcile he "voted" for "Partial
Birth Abortion" as Telmon claims -- it doesn't.

..
Then once again in-fact Illinois State Senator Obama
Voted Aye {Yes} for "Partial Birth Abortion" -aka- the
Killing of Living Full-Term Babies -by- Voting Nay {No}
'Against' a Born-Alive Infants Protection Act which
would have Banning many/most Partial Birth Abortions
in the State of Illinois : Thus Protecting The Rights
of the Live-Born {Living} To Life.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...08/04/01/AR200...

I don't know which site is giving you these slanted summations, but
they are different from the article. "Obama's Abortion Extremism"
This article never mentions Obama voting for Patial Birth Abortion.
He did oppose Born Alive Act because babies born alive are already
protected inder Illinois Law. It is dumb to spend time and money to
make a second law that says the same thing as the first law.

NOTE - As a Presidential Candidate Barack 'Hussein'
Obama time and time again Re-Affirmed his position
in support of Partial Birth Abortions.http://www.lifenews.com/nat3896.html...a_Abortion.htm
*.

This was the one I was refering to in my first post. It is from a pro-
life site. It never says he voted for Patial Birth Abortion. In the
article it quotes him "On an issue like partial-birth abortion, I
strongly believe that the state can properly restrict late-term
abortions. I have said so repeatedly. All I've said is we should have
a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills
that came before me didn't have that."

Doesn't sound like a endorsement of partail birth abortion to me.

topset72