Old May 4th 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Oakley[_3_] Brian Oakley[_3_] is offline

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

wrote in message
On Sat, 02 May 2009 22:25:20 -0700, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sat, 02 May 2009 18:26:27 -0700, Telamon
wrote:

Sorry Kookaburra I'm not a shrink. People with mental problems like you
have should seek professional help for that depression.

Wow did I wander on to a third grade play ground?

Come back after you have grown up.

You really are incapable of adult conversation. Buh-bye.

Life is too short. Enjoy your hate.

Plonk.

They only plonk the ones they dont agree with. As long as the people they
talk to are the "tolerant" ones, they are tolerant of them. But they become
intolerant when someone disagrees with them and deep the other person
intolerant. Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black.