Old May 4th 09, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Oakley[_3_] Brian Oakley[_3_] is offline

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

"BDK" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
On Sat, 02 May 2009 18:26:27 -0700, Telamon
wrote:

Sorry Kookaburra I'm not a shrink. People with mental problems like you
have should seek professional help for that depression.

Wow did I wander on to a third grade play ground?

More like an old folk's home.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Better than listening to the newest graduate of the daycare center.