Old May 4th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Oakley[_3_] Brian Oakley[_3_] is offline

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

"Clave" wrote in message
news:w9udnZEq88s2e2HUnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message
.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was bent on conquest?

You want the government to force people to live by your values.
That's what you're ****ing DOING here.

This is a representative republic built on laws originating in
Christianity and you want to have no values imposed on people so get
lost anarchist.

So you don't deny it.

You are the one in denial.

You know, I think even your half of this discussion is flying right over
your head.

You denied being bent on conquest, and in your very next post you pretty
much admit to it.

Jesus gets very disappointed when you lie like that.

Jim

And this matters to you just how?