Old May 4th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Oakley[_3_] Brian Oakley[_3_] is offline

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

"Clave" wrote in message
newsJOdneZkfbsEI2HUnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

.
The POS Christians have flooded the NCE FM band with their 24/7
begathon
translators, spewing hatred and ringing in the bongo bucks, while
crowding out the Community Radio stations who are not funded by
megachurches. You have a lot of nerve complaining about a
government
subsidised network wanting to represent all Americans fairly.

Nice, now you resent people for having religion. I'll keep that in
mind.

I resent anyone who is bent on conquest.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was bent on conquest?

You want the government to force people to live by your values. That's
what
you're ****ing DOING here.

This is a representative republic built on laws originating in
Christianity and you want to have no values imposed on people so get
lost anarchist.

So you don't deny it.

Jim

Someone has to determine what is right and wrong. Who do you think is
qualified?