Old October 6th 03, 07:44 PM
Clit

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in
:

--
"Ken Finney" wrote in message

What worries me is that in almost every country people are getting
more

and
more anti-american.

Probably JEALOUSY, because America has a set of NUTS and is willing to
finally
go start doing something about this terroism crap... just like one
time the nations
of the world had to stand up to fight authoritarianism, now the enemy
is terrorism.

The gutless, whimpering social-hell nations of europe forgot that a
policy of appeasement
doesn't work and thinks that if they cow down and lick enough extreme
islamic
fundamentalist's boots, they'll start "being nice and quit blowing
thier people up".
Meanwhile more bombs in subways, more carbombs in innocent
neighborhoods.

Cowardly nations of europe- GO ahead, keep burying your HEADS in the
sand. We're doing something about it now.

If you want to be a bunch of weak pansies, just stay out of our way
and we'll take
care of it.

Oh, you are a FINE ambassidor for the US, aren't you Clint? I hope you're
mother country is PROUD for what you stand for.

Let's take this off-topic and use email if you're going to insult nations.
You go first. Please use this email address: