Old May 4th 09, 06:45 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-46E32A.10481603052009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-05341C.10014703052009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote in message
On Sat, 2 May 2009 23:24:12 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

I won't see it, but go ahead and prove me right, you pathetic
Christofascist
parrot. You can't resist.

Right he

------

Damn you almost got me unplonking him to find out. Maybe someone
could
quote the response to us?

We both know what it would look like.

But perhaps he has enough conscience left to be embarrassed after
all.

Jim

It seems like Telemundoh has made a couple of new "fans".

He's such a bitter old *******, isn't he? Maybe Jaysus will be
calling
him home soon...

It seems you are still a one dimensional character Kookaburra.

Believing in mythical beings is multi-dimensional?

Mythical to you not to me.

You can believe in pink hippos for all I care. Just don't expect me to
believe in them too.

More like multiple gullibility.

Yes, you are very gullible.

Jack Kemp died yesterday. I shook hands with him once when he was
campaigning. His hand literally swallowed mine and it made me feel like
I was a little kid shaking hands with a adult. That hand must have
encompassed a football he was holding.

You never met Jack Kemp so was he mythical person?

BWHAHAHA! Does that question even make sense to YOU? The comparison
doesn't work, but hey, you tried.

Hey Kookaburra, the only sense you make is cartoon sense.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California