Old May 4th 09, 06:47 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
wrote in message
On Sat, 2 May 2009 23:24:12 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

I won't see it, but go ahead and prove me right, you pathetic
Christofascist
parrot. You can't resist.

Right he

------

Damn you almost got me unplonking him to find out. Maybe someone could
quote the response to us?
We both know what it would look like.

But perhaps he has enough conscience left to be embarrassed after all.

Jim

It seems like Telemundoh has made a couple of new "fans".

He's such a bitter old *******, isn't he? Maybe Jaysus will be calling
him home soon...

I'm putting money down that Satan gets Telemundoh!

I'll pass on that bet. He might have a whole bunch of kinky "hobbies" we
don't know about..

Really? Why don't you tell us about them Kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California