Old May 4th 09, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian,alt.news-media
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : ObamaCide© =AKA= Partial Birth Abortion

On May 3, 4:13*pm, topset72 wrote:
On May 2, 6:52*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

Actually Telamon is Right.

Yes in-fact then Illinois State Senator Obama stood-up
on the Illinois State Senate Floor and spoke out 'For"
"Partial Birth Abortion" which is the Killing of Living
Full-Term Babies.http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ussein_obama_j...

Please point to where it says in this artcile he "voted" for *"Partial
Birth Abortion" as Telmon claims -- it doesn't.

.

Then once again in-fact Illinois State Senator Obama
Voted Aye {Yes} for "Partial Birth Abortion" -aka- the
Killing of Living Full-Term Babies -by- Voting Nay {No}
'Against' a Born-Alive Infants Protection Act which
would have Banning many/most Partial Birth Abortions
in the State of Illinois : Thus Protecting The Rights
of the Live-Born {Living} To Life.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...08/04/01/AR200...

I don't know which site is giving you these slanted summations, but
they are different from the article. *"Obama's Abortion Extremism"
This article never mentions Obama voting for Patial Birth Abortion.
He did oppose Born Alive Act because babies born alive are already
protected inder Illinois Law. *It is dumb to spend time and money to
make a second law that says the same thing as the first law.

NOTE - As a Presidential Candidate Barack 'Hussein'
Obama time and time again Re-Affirmed his position
in support of Partial Birth Abortions.http://www.lifenews.com/nat3896.html...ues.org/Social...
*.

This was the one I was refering to in my first post. *It is from a pro-
life site. *It never says he voted for *Patial Birth Abortion. *In the
article it quotes him "On an issue like partial-birth abortion, I
strongly believe that the state can properly restrict late-term
abortions. I have said so repeatedly. All I've said is we should have
a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills
that came before me didn't have that."

Doesn't sound like a endorsement of partail birth abortion to me.

topset72

By Voting Nay {No} 'Against' a Born-Alive Infants
Protection Act which would have Banning many/most
Partial Birth Abortions in the State of Illinois; the
then Illinois State Senator Obama Voted for the
continuation of "Partial Birth Abortion" -aka- the
Killing of Living Full-Term Babies

Illinois State Senator Obama FAILED to Protect
The Rights of the Live-Born {Living} Infants To Life.