Old April 8th 03, 03:20 PM
Bruce Lane

In article ,
says...

snip

I have access to the unit and can get the HVAC guys to work on it
but maybe some hints will save us some hours/days of experimenting.
Thank you in advance.

Well, lessee... Assuming local electrical codes allow it, how about
a grounded shield braid over each of those motor power leads? Or perhaps
bringing the motor's power leads through feedthrough caps in a grounded
metal enclosure?

I'm sure others will have other suggestions. Good luck.

--
Bruce Lane, Owner and Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies --