Old May 5th 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default HCJB Stuff

In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Somewhere in my skunkworks, I still have an HCJB pennant and program
guide. I can't remember the name of the program (it was a DX specific
program), but I do know that it is no longer run on HCJB, they stopped it
a few years after I got the pennant. I also have a nice tape sent at the
same time of music of the Andes. I wish my brain still worked, and I could
remember the name of the person I corresponded with at the time.. it's
hell getting older.

Found it.. it was Ralph Kurtenbach that I had corresponded with and who sent
the goodies.

You think that guy might still be around? You ought to see if you can
find him and write him a letter.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California