Old May 5th 09, 11:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jeffrey D Angus Jeffrey D Angus is offline

Default "All American Four" Guitar Amp - "aa4.JPG" yEnc (1/1)

Buck Frobisher wrote:
Hi, Joe.

There are not so many people that can get the binaries any more,
and from what I hear, few of those who do read them do not use yEnc.

I know that if you can post in yEnc, you could also post in regular
jpeg format. Why not stick to that to get the widest audience?

Uh, buck, it IS a jpeg. The "encoding" method is yEnc. What would
be the correct suggestion is that Joe sets the news program to use
either mime or UUENCODE to send the images with.

Jeff